There’s nothing like having a warm home in winter, and there’s nothing worse than the heating breaking down!
Agas Plumber offers maintenance, servicing and carbon monoxide testing to your existing central heating system to prevent the inconvenience, and discomfort, of finding yourself with no heating.
We can also upgrade your current gas heater, if it is not economical to repair, or if it has a low star energy rating on the appliance.
Remember that it’s important to have a licensed gas fitter with a Carbon Monoxide detector to service your gas heater on a regular basis to check for the silent killer Carbon Monoxide (CO).
Families with young children and elderly people are at particular risk and should schedule an annual service and Carbon Monoxide test before each winter use period, so don’t second guess it.
Owners of properties with gas heaters must be aware of the possibility of the presence of CO, and the risks it poses. Please consider the following points:
- Faulty or unserviced gas heaters can cause CO to be produced.
Carbon Monoxide poisoning can occur in your home/property due to an obstruction in the flue or to poor ventilation.
- Gas plumbers must have a Carbon Monoxide analyser/detector to identify if CO is in your home when servicing your heater.
- Gas heaters must be checked at least every two years, or ideally once a year before the winter season begins.
Agas Plumber is an expert in this field. If you are concerned about CO in your home, turn off your heater immediately and give us a call.
If the worst does happen and your home is left without heating, Agas Plumber carries a wide range of spare parts to offer a repair as swiftly as possible. Give Agas Plumber a call for responsive repairs to your gas heater problems.
Central Heating Appliances
The appliances Agas Plumber use include:
- Gas ducted heating brands include Bonaire, Braemar, Brivis, Climate Technologies, Kaden, Lincoln, Omega, Stadt. Vulcan.
- Hydronic heating brands include Baxi, Bosch, Ferroli, Hurlcon, Immergas, Parsons, Raypak and Sime.
We work on most brands, so if you have a brand not mentioned, please call for advice.
Energy Bill Looking High?
Looking to save costs on your energy bills? Agas Plumber can review your family’s needs and recommend the right system for you. Whether it’s an upgrade of an existing system or a conversion of fuel sources, Agas Plumber can help. Get in touch to discuss your options.