No hot water? No problem. Agas Plumber provides fast and efficient repair services of gas, electric and solar hot water services. Remember, the best way to ensure continuous supply is to have your hot water serviced regularly. Regular service and maintenance of your system will not only help prevent loss of hot water but also ensure the longevity and efficiency of your system.
Agas Plumber service a wide range of brands including Apricus, Aquamax, Bosch, Dux, Edwards, Paloma, Raypak, Rheem, Solahart and Vulcan.
We can carry out emergency changeovers, replacement from electric power to gas or solar and upgrades.
Upgrades include changing from low-pressure tanks in the roof, to mains pressure hot water services outside on the ground. Or from Hot Water tanks to instant systems.
Agas Plumber can also advise on Rebates for conversions from electric to gas and solar, helping you to reduce your energy bills.
Tips for Hot Water Problems
Below are some self-help tips that may help to get your hot water flowing again.
Solar Hot Water
- Check the collectors are not shaded by trees if so they should be cut back
- If you have insufficient hot water on cloudy days check that your gas or electric booster is turned on and working.
Electric Storage Heaters
- Check your electricity is switched on
- Inspect isolating switch marked Hot Water/HWS/Water Heater at switchboard and isolating switch (if installed) near the water heater. Ensure turned on
- Check the electricity supply; off-peak or timer-controlled supplies restrict heating hours
- Check fuse at fuse box
Gas Storage Water Heaters
- Check pilot flame is alight. If no, relight according to instructions
- Check thermostat setting; you may want to increase for hotter water. Take care as this may increase the risk of scalding
If these steps have not restarted your hot water, then please call Agas Plumber on 0431 217 164.